martes, 5 de abril de 2011

my special 3!


 
cookie


Pepole say that dogs are man`s best friends, because they are friendly and most of all they`re very loyal pets.
In my case my best friends are two hamsters and a dog, and they are very unique in their own way.

My dog, named Cookie, it`s my favourite pet, it was my first pet ever, when I was little I wanted a dog so bad! and I got him when he was one month old, in december of 1998, he was given to me as a present and I couldn`t be more happy. Now he is a lot older, he`s 12 years old, but he still acts like a 2 year old, jhajaj. He loves to run and play and it`s a little messy, this is whay my mother hates him, he killed every single plant in our garden and he used to climb our trees in order to get to the roof and it was so exausting when we had to get him down of there. Inspite of all his energy you can tell he is getting older, now he has a heart disease, so he gets tired sooner than he used to, but this is not so bad at all, I can spend more time with him in peace.

Besides my dog, I also have two hamsters named Cremito and Ojitos, they are one year old now and I bought them as a christmas gift for my sister in 2009, and she loves them! They are very quiet in the day, but at night they made a lot of noise, they run in their runner wheel and fight a lot even though they are bothers, jaja they are very noisy actually, but they are so sweet and cute! and small! jaja, so it is easily to play with them.

What I think it`s funnier about my three pets it`s that they eat a lot! My dog loves eatting bread! I know its no good for his health but it`s crazy, sometimes he steals it from the kitchen! and the hamsters eats carrots, lettuce and seeds.
In the end, I think that they are great pets and a pleasant company.

So, people may say that dogs are man`s best friends, and they`re totally right, I love my dog, but that sentence it`s incomplete and needs to be change to "pets" because any animal can be our best friend.


4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Niceee! i wish i had a lot of pets to kuddle everytime i arrive home :)

    "se ke kieeereees (8)" wakjakjkjaakajjkaaaja! sorry, i had to.

    lotta love, koni..

    xoxo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. SP Pepole say that dogs are man`s best friends, because they are friendly and most of all they`re very loyal pets.
    In my case my best friends are two hamsters and a dog, and they are very unique in their own way.

    My dog, named Cookie, it`s my favourite pet, it was my first pet ever, when I was little I wanted a dog so bad! and I got him when he was one month old, in december of 1998, he was given to me as a present and I couldn`t be more happy. Now he is a lot older, he`s 12 years old, but he still acts like a 2 year old, jhajaj. He loves to run and play and it`s a little messy, this is SP whay my mother hates him, he killed every single plant in our garden and he used to climb our trees in order to get to the roof and it was so exausting when we had to get him down of there. Inspite of all his energy you can tell he is getting older, now he has a heart disease, so he gets tired sooner than he used to, but this is not so bad at all, I can spend more time with him in peace.

    Besides my dog, I also have two hamsters named Cremito and Ojitos, they are one year old now and I bought them as a christmas gift for my sister in 2009, and she loves them! They are very quiet in the day, but at night they made a lot of noise, they run in their runner wheel and fight a lot even though they are bothers, jaja they are very noisy ?actually, but they are so sweet and cute! and small! jaja, so it is easily to play with them.

    What I think it`s funnier about my three pets it`s that they eat a lot! My dog loves eatting bread! I know its no good for his health but it`s crazy, sometimes he steals it from the kitchen! and the hamsters eats carrots, lettuce and seeds.
    In the end, I think that they are great pets and a pleasant company.

    So, people may say that dogs are man`s best friends, and they`re totally right, I love my dog, but that sentence it`s incomplete and needs to be change to "pets" because any animal can be our best friend.


    Coni,
    well done! very organised !
    so Cookie climbs the house? very energetic!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love hiperkinetic animals, but equally tired sometimes...


    I give a gerbil to my sister, it is cute, but just think of escape, I don´t Know played with it, I hope that you can help me, please...

    ResponderEliminar